Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday

Well it's the monday after supper bowl. I took the day off, cause I haven't had a day to just do nothing in quite a while. I have to go back to the store today today to pick up something things I forgot yesterday. I'm also going to get my nails done today, and pick up some yarn.
I have the new baby boy outfit almost done and ran out of yarn. I also have another baby boy outfit to make and a wedding gift to make. I have decided to make doilies with their initial, and table runner with their name. I need to get started on this. The wedding is May 17th.
I have been working on my sweater this week since I need yarn for the baby outfit. I have approximately 8 inches completed. When I finish this skein I will have to buy more yarn.
My baby girl called last night and said she was coming over. She stayed all night. Not sure what is going on with her, but mommy's gut feeling is that something is going on. She won't say anything though. Will have to wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment