Monday, March 12, 2012

Pictures and next project

Ok I have pictures of 2 outfit I have made. They belong to a sister and brother. I made the sister dress almost 2 years ago, and she still fits in it. When I made it,it was a long dress, now it's a short dress. I so enjoy making these things, but I really enjoy seeing them being used. Here are the pictures.
DSC_0928

DSC_0929

Maddie loves her new baby brother. Hope that bonds continues.

DSC_0933

I have started and restarted my next project, only to find out I was using the wrong size crochet cotton. I made a trip to Michael's to get the right size. The cotton is the size of sewing thread. I had to make another trip to Michael's to get a magnifying glass so I can see the stitches. Now that I have everything it's time to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment