Sunday, April 1, 2012

My next sweater

I started a new sweater for myself. This one is for the warmer months of the year. It can be found and downloaded free at caron.com. It's called the lacy duster. I'm going to make mine a little longer than the pattern calls for. It's being made out of caron simply soft yarn in soft pink. I started this last sunday, and am about 1/2 done with it. I'm excited to get it completely and start wearing it.
When I finish this I have another baby boy outfit to make, it's the same pattern I used for Baby D. This one will be done in mint green. I also have 2 baby girl  outfits to make, and the wedding present. I'm going to start the wedding present as soon as I finish the sweater. One of the baby girl outfits maybe the christening dress I started a while back.
My long sweater coat is going to be ripped out and restarted. I found a pattern I want to make. It requires 3 yarns crocheted together. This one will be heavier and I may be able to wear it most of winter. I have to find at least one color that will go with the autumn red I already have. I haven't decided if I will make it with 2 strands of autumn red and one other color, or find 2 more colors. I will update when I get to that project again.
Now for what else I've been up to. Since my last post, I have done most of my spring cleaning, moved furniture around. This weekend I cleaned out a storage bin, and had to move furniture again. I have cleaned house today, just normal weekly cleaning. Working on laundry, some of which is stuff I moved out of the storage bin. I'm going to spend the evening watching tv, crocheting, and listening to my police scanner. I hope everyone has had a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment