Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas is over

Ok I have to admit I didn't get everything done. I am still crocheting for Christmas. I did make all the guys hats, I still have several things to finish. I have been working all day on the grandchildren from work gifts. I have the hats completely and 1 set of mittens. When I finish this I still have the neices, and kids hats to complete. I also have an outfit for a girl at work, and the dedication dress for the God grandchild.
I want to make Dinky another sweater, one that will fit. I have some pom pom yarn given to me, and I'm going to try to knit a scarf with. I still have my sweater to finish as well. below is a picture of one hat and mittens set I've made. Yes we are Ohio State fans. This was for our youngest grandson.

Sounds like it's a good thing I took a week off work. I just want to say the all the items I make are not my own. I find the patterns online mostly at ravelry.com. This site is for crafters to post their stuff. All the patterns I use are free to make.
We went to Ohio for Christmas, and just missed the storm. Really enjoyed spending time with mom, and seeing the family. I miss the family, but was glad to be home before the storm. We got ice and sleet, wind and cold. They got snow and more snow. I don't miss that.

No comments:

Post a Comment