Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Love Month

As I continue to work on my crafts, which I wish I had more time to work on. I will be working on my knitting project more this weekend. I am trying to put my priorities in the proper place. Right now, knitting is the least on that list.
This post is to introduct a new blog I'm going to start. With Valentines Day coming soon, I want to start a blog on Love, Marriage, and real life couples. I am still in the beginning phase and haven't even come up with a name yet. That will all be completed today. I will be discussing my marriage and the changes it has gone through.
I'm one of those people that doesn't believe 24 hours is enough. As a wife that works outside and inside the home, I have feel most of the time I have little time for me. This will be some of the things I will discuss in my next blog. I hope that I will find time in each day to work on my craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment