Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Well looking back over the last year, we have a lot to be thankful for. The earth didn't disappear on either predicative date, God showed everyone. We have lived through several storms and fires.
For me personally, when I look back I can see where God has been working in my life. I put in for a transfer at work, the position I originally interviewed for. Within a matter of weeks, we interviewed and hired a great nurse to replace me. I still wonder everyday when she sleeps. Then my first day of a 3 week vacation the storm hit. We were without electric for a week,spent most of the vacation money on a hotel. When the electric came back on the water heater went out. There goes more vacation money. We did go to Ohio to visit family, and had a good time. In sept the new nurse started, and I took my new position, float nurse, I floated straight to another area where a nurse left. I have been there since. God has been working on my impatience. A nurse has finally been hired and starts next monday.
I have been working on my prayer life. I pray every morning on my way to work. For the past several months I have ask God to take the desire for alcohol away from hubby. This has been done. Thank you God. During this past year we have had some bad and good times. We worked through the bad, rejoiced in the good, and Praised God through both.
This month me and hubby will be married 26 years. We are happy, and have come a long way. I thank God for giving the wisdom to not walk away. Today it is too easy to give up. We may not do much to celebrate, but that's ok. Just knowing we have beat the odds, and love each other, is enough.
Looking forward into a new year. I'm going to quit smoking and I know God will be there to help me. I am going to try to live my life more pleasing to God. I feel lead to start my next career move, but somethings have to be put in place. We have to either remodel this home, or buy another one. Then set up a nursery. What is this career move you ask. I want to become a foster mother to drug born babies. Please pray with me concerning this.
Hope all have many blessings in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment