Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5

I've been working on the sweater for 5 days now. I have also started a bag. Have decided what to use the bag for. It will be multi colored. Originally started the bag to hold and carry my projects, most likely that's what I will use it for.
I took a couple pictures tonight showing my progress. It does not look like much, but as you know large projects take a little time to show much. I'm working on finishing the first skein, so I can figure out how much more yarn I need to buy.
On another subject. I returned home from work to find my truck is up and running. It has been broke down since august 13th. Have tore the engine apart 4 times, before everything was fixed. Still have some minor things to do, but it will now go up and down the road.

Well I'm going to do some crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment