Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday

It's friday the 13th. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm working tomorrow, so my weekend won't start until noon tomorrow. I can use the overtime. This past week, my grandson had his 2nd birthday, I started over on my sweater, and had a rough weeks at work. Things people go to the dr for still makes me stop and say "what????"
Well anyway, I have ripped out my sweater and started over. I increased the starting chain to 200, and working in a half double crochet. Working in the back loops so that the front loops show on the front. haven't gotten far, but will work more on it as I have time.
I have been asked to make a dog sweater for a neighbor. Will get that done soon. Still looking at patterns. Will post pictures when I have it done.
Almost time to leave for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment