Thursday, January 19, 2012

Long Thursday

As soon as I got to work this question was posed, "what is your guess of baby sex and weight?" The Dr I work for became a grandpa again today. His son's baby was born at 7:14am. Mom was at the hospital 20 mins before the baby arrived. Well anyway, I guessed girl 8lbs 7oz, I have said this is a girl through most of the pregnancy. I was wrong, they had a big boy, 9lbs 12 oz.  Now it's a sweater and pants, instead of a dress. Was going to start it tonight, but hubby wants to go to the store. Going to check my stash, and make sure I have enough yarn. Also the new baby has an older sister that is 19 months old. going to make her a princess crown.
For the next few days I will be getting the baby stuff done, and put my sweater to the side. Just about time to go to the store. Supper is over, my son made dinner and is cleaning up. The men in my life spoiled me sometimes.
Well off to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment