Sunday, January 15, 2012

snowy sunday

We woke up this morning to snow, not much enough to cover the ground. It doesn't matter how much or how little we get, my baby boy does not like going out in it. I should really put his boots and sweater on him, but first thing in the morning, he can't wait for all that. This is the reason I wanted to litter train him, but hubby said no.
A snowy day seems the perfect time to cuddle up under a blanket and crochet. I may just do that. I have a few things to do around the house, but that won't take long. I haven't done much on my sweater recently. I worked yesterday. Drove my truck for the first time since august, that felt strange. I wondered if I could remember how to drive a stick shift. It went well, though.
Wed was one of my grandson's birthday, Brennan turned 2. Look out Nick and Tiff, you are going to have your hands full with an infant and the trouble 2's. My daughter in law graduated from nursing school. Not sure if she is going to continue school or start working fulltime. I know she wants to continue on and get the RN, but they just got custody of his oldest, which gives them 4 kids, 2 in diapers. We will have to wait and see.
Well breakfast is almost done. I have to go finish it. God Bless and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment